Dynamics NAV Senior Developer
MS Dynamics NAV Developer- Remote / Onsite- 6 month
In this role, you will be responsible for developing new features and setting up the configuration of this company's Dynamics NAV system. You will design and test the system, in addition to troubleshooting and providing basic training for updates. Remote flexibility is dependent on level of experience. Majority of work can be done remote. Travel on-site for occasional visits with team for milestones / go-live / meetings.
- Experience in NAV development specifically working with the Dynamics C/SIDE, C/AL, AL development language.
- Prior Dynamics NAV upgrade and data migration experience.
- Familiarity and experience with financial and accounting components of Dynamics NAV.
- Participation in multiple lifecycles, in which ability to modify existing applications, properly test one's own work, deliver high quality working code, and quickly debug existing code when needed has been demonstrated.
- Effective multi-tasker with the ability to manage multiple deadlines.
- Up to date version experience (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
- Business Central experience a plus
- Experience creating extensions