DineAmic Hospitality is hiring Dishwashers at multiple locations! Dishwashers help our restaurants run smoothly by ensuring that we have clean dishes, glasses, utensils, and kitchen equipment available for service, especially during peak hours. Candidates should have the ability to multi-task and maintain a positive and professional approach with team members and guests. This is a great way to kickstart your career in the restaurant industry and be part of the behind-the-scenes operations.
What You Will Do
- Collect used kitchenware from dining and kitchen areas
- Classify cutlery and store clean dishes, glasses and equipment appropriately
- Keep pace with restaurant needs by ensuring there are sufficient glasses, utensils, etc. for service
- Clean and disinfect dishes, glassware, pots and pans by passing them through the dishwasher or washing them by hand
- Take responsibility for the washing machines’ operation by monitoring and promptly reporting any technical/performance issues
- Ensure proper sanitation of the kitchen area by checking water temperature routinely during the shift to ensure that the dishes are cleaned at the correct temperature; removing garbage regularly; maintaining an organized and clean work station, etc.
What You Need to Have
- 1+ year experience working in any form in a high-volume kitchen
- Knowledge of all local health department requirements for safe food handling and sanitation standards; Non-expired Food Handlers Certification required
- Dexterity in using kitchen equipment and carrying heavy trays
- Accuracy and speed in executing assigned tasks
- A passion for quality and respect for team members and guests
- Flexibility to work a variety of shifts, including days, nights, weekends, and holidays
- Ability to move, bend, lift, carry, push, and place objects weighing up to 40 pounds without assistance; Stand or walk for an extended period of time or for an entire work shift; Complete tasks that require repetitive motion
What We Offer
- Food & Beverage Discounts
- Benefit Plan Options (Medical, Dental and Vision, 401K + Match)
- Employee Incentive Program for Referrals
- Career growth and advancement opportunities
- Paid Sick Leave
DineAmic Hospitality is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status.