The Foot Locker Digital Experience team is looking for a Director of Frontend Development to lead a team of frontend technologists that translate our customer centric vision into code. You are able to collaborate with diverse stakeholders, mentor your team and contribute on a regular basis. You will collaborate with Design, Product, Analytics and backend Core Services technology teams. The ideal candidate will have experience building complex multi-tenant websites that are personalized, responsive and powered by a content management system.
Must be self-directed with the ability to manage time across many projects and competing priorities, meet agreed upon deadlines, and be accountable for work.
Our global house-of-brands inspires and empowers youth culture. Relentlessly committed to fuel a shared passion for self-expression, we create unrivaled experiences at the heart of the sport and sneaker communities through the power of our people. If you want to be a part of something bigger than you can imagine, you've come to the right place. To learn more about the incredible impact we're making on both our local and global communities, Click Here!
- Work with Front-end Managers to hire and manage Front-end developers.
- Collaborate with the design and product teams to create engaging experiences that delight our customers and drive our business.
- Collaborate with our Data team to optimize site experiences through A/B testing and site analysis; integrate designs with A/B & Multivariate Testing Tools
- Drive industry best practices and company guidelines to create maintainable site code across all our banners globally.
- Collaborate with other members of the Digital MarketingTeam COE on the development of new initiatives
- Provide support to other team members as needed
- Experience creating responsive web interfaces
- Experienced with templated multi-tenant solution which is driven off CMS.
- Experience with Adobe Experience Manager (AEM), Adobe Analytics & Adobe Target is a plus.
- Detail-oriented approach to editing and testing websites for accuracy, usability, and accessibility
- Experienced with SEO best practices, structured data protocols, social media integration, and other online marketing strategies to promote ongoing website growth
- Expert at translating complex designs into lean, compliant and responsive code
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science or equivalent, relevant experience
- 12+ years' experience within the digital design & development
- Ability engage diverse senior stakeholders and drive consensus quickly
- Demonstrated experience with mobile first and responsive design
- Excellent communication skills, demonstrated interest in continued education, and ability to thrive when facing unexpected and/or high pressure tasks
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills