We are looking for amazing people diverse in thought, perspective, and culture to join our team. We check our egos at the door, roll up our sleeves, work hard, move fast, and support each other. If that sounds like fun to you, please apply!
ABOUT THE ROLE
Reporting into the VP, Client and Media Services, the individual in this role will lead a cross-functional team of managers, digital media specialists and associates that develop and execute media recommendations on behalf of clients, including site direct and programmatic. The Director, Client and Media Services also guide campaign ad ops specialists, campaign performance analysts, and search and social team members to ensure the team operates holistically aligning objectives, strategies and KPIs to drive overall performance for clients.
ABOUT THE TEAM
The Media Services and Operations teams consist of Media Strategists, Campaign Managers, Campaign Analysts, and Media Associates. Together, they pair with the Client Development team to develop, execute, and analyze campaigns by Centro’s agency and brand partners, while keeping Raving Fan service at the center of everything that they do.
- Partner closely with sales counterparts to provide pre-sale support and actively participate in new business initiatives to help grow Centro's client base
- Offer a strong POV related to the digital media industry and be willing to continuously learn about new and emerging opportunities to provide thought-leadership to clients
- Maintain a high degree of client interaction with prospective and existing clients
- Assure that high levels of client retention and growth are achieved through oversight the media team’s client service level
- Ensure Centro processes are used to consistently drive efficiency and quality work
- Manage headcount and resource needs within the media team and closely collaborate with peers across other services teams to ensure there is adequate bandwidth and proper prioritization of deliverables among team members to meet required client timelines
- Own personnel management for their direct reports, which include managers, digital specialists, and associates, as well as manage a dotted line reporting responsibility for the deliverables and work quality within among campaign ad ops, campaign performance, and search and social team members
- Contribute to Centro's culture, uphold the company values, lead by example, and motivate team members to succeed
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- A minimum of 8-10 years of relevant experience in digital media
- Account management experience as the primary client contact with proven success growing and retaining revenue
- New business experience in pitching clients and winning accounts
- Strong exposure and understanding of media research, data management and ROI analytics
- Understanding of DSP’s, DMP’s, attribution and industry workflow systems
- Ability to learn Centro’s proprietary software system for media management
- Superior media planning and negotiation skills
- Ability to provide insights on digital innovation and media trends
- Experience delegating and managing a team
- Proven communication and organization skills
- Experience influencing and leading
- Outstanding team work and collaboration skills including conflict management experience
Centro is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and support an inclusive workplace diverse in thought, perspective and culture. We celebrate all team members regardless of gender/identity, sexual orientation, race or cultural background, religion, physical disability and age. We are better together.