Dental Assistant (Cermak)
The Role: Dental Dreams LLC in Cermak, Chicago, IL, is hiring Dental Assistants to join our talented and dedicated team. Our DA needs to have a passion for caring, excellent customer service, and the ability to assist with administrative tasks. Moreover, the DA should be a team player and well-organized with great attention to detail. No Dental Assistant Experience is required!
Who Are We: Dental Dreams LLC is a dynamic, growing company with offices in Illinois, Massachusetts, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Michigan, and Washington, DC. Its mission is to provide high-quality dental services in first-class facilities to people in underserved communities. Our offices offer an invaluable service by delivering the highest patient satisfaction in modern first-class facilities. The cornerstone of our success is a talented and dedicated staff.
- Competitive compensation
- The benefits package includes:
- Medical & Vision Insurance
- Free dental treatment at our locations
- Work under the general supervision and guidance of a dentist
- Provide chairside assistance to the Dentist during dental examinations and treatment
- Charting during the dental examination
- Take and process X-rays
- Sterilize and maintain instruments, as well as the Sterilization Area
- Set up and break down operatories
- Assist with supply inventory and ordering
- Maintain a clean and professional office environment
- Assist with presenting and/or explaining treatment plans
- Maintain a high level of customer service at all times
- Work as part of a team with an emphasis on communication
- Bilingual - Spanish (Preferred)
- Customer Service experience
- Healthcare Experience (Preferred)
- No Dental Assistant Experience is required!
KOS Services LLC / Dental Dreams LLC is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, pregnancy, genetic information, creed, marital status or any other consideration prohibited by law or by contract.