Alation is building a data-fluent world by changing the way people find, understand, trust, use, and reuse data. The first to bring a data catalog to market, Alation combines machine learning and human collaboration to bring confidence to data-driven decisions. More than 150 organizations, including eBay, Exelon, Munich Re and Pfizer, leverage the Alation Data Catalog. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, Alation is funded by Andressen Horowitz, Costanoa Ventures, Data Collective, Harmony Partners, Icon Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, and Sapphire Ventures. For more information, please clickhttps://www.alation.com/“ target=“_blank“> here
Alation is looking for a Customer Success Manager (CSM) to join our Central Region team that enjoys working directly with customers to drive engagement and adoption. We’re looking for someone excited to work with our enterprise customers to adopt and deeply leverage our product. The right candidate will have experience engaging with customers, building trusted relationships, developing engagement strategies, and training users on new tools.
The CSM will own the relationship with multiple Alation customers, starting post-sale. The CSM will work collaboratively with the client to develop an engagement strategy and work proactively and independently to ensure all goals and milestones are achieved. This person will also work with end users to provide training and materials to enable increased productivity on the tool. The CSM will be responsible for understanding the voice of the customer and reverberating it throughout all of Alation.
- Develop strategic deployment plans for your portfolio of customers. Own the engagement and adoption strategy at all stages of the customer life-cycle
- Proactively manage the day to day account health of those customers, including monitoring usage, regular cadence calls, and QBRs
- Work directly with end users to train them on Alation. On an ongoing basis, provide workshops, coffee chats, and team sessions with end users
- Customer success or account management experience in one of these markets: Big Data, Hadoop, databases, data analytics, business intelligence, application middleware, data management or distributed systems
- Exceptional written and verbal communication with experience presenting ideas and information
- Ability to build relationships and trust with those around you
- Proactive and positive. A team player who is willing to jump in to a fast-paced startup and work to improve processes around you
- The ability to go between collaborative, team-based work and independent, self-driven projects
- The desire to be a steward of information and knowledge. Have a consulting mindset and ability to understand client’s business goals
Our founders have come together from different backgrounds: business, engineering, and design. This unique mix from our founding team is important to the Alation culture story. Today, our team consists of creators and communicators with varied backgrounds - from Stanford, to the Indian Institute of Technology, big companies and one-person startups, the United States, and abroad. We continue to seek ever more diverse perspectives as we grow.
For information about company benefits, please click https://drive.google.com/file/d/1m3kbIQu1JPMxm0nhODrLx7Y9n34xHwSz/view?usp=sharing“ target=“_blank“>here