Our Risk Consulting Strategy calls for investment in industry that carry the largest market potential. Several industries (such as Health Care) have been identified that represent such an investment. Health care is an industry that is undergoing unprecedented, transformational change. These pressures and changes have created, and will continue to create, many opportunities for our Health Care Internal Audit, Risk Advisory and overall Consulting Practice
- Development of Market Strategy & Positioning (overall strategy for the Health Care Internal Audit offering - who we are, what we'll be known for/competitive identity, strategy for where/how we'll compete / strategic priorities
- Market development & Sales Strategy (specific and measurable targeting/marketing/pricing/pipeline management/risk management)
- Service Delivery Strategy (team/scale/leverage/skills needed/investments required)
- Solution development/transformation/innovation (additions / enhancements to solutions portfolio based on emerging health care risk trends)
- Additional focus on integration with current strategies for complementary services/solutions (Rev Cycle, Cyber, Compliance, etc.)
- Bachelor's or master's degree in business, accounting or related discipline
- A minimum of 12 years of relevant professional experience - working as an internal auditor or controls specialist, with a minimum of 9 years at a public accounting or professional services firm focused on Health Care clients
- Strong business acumen – including significant experience with internal audit/SOX risk and control assessments
- Applicable certification (e.g., CPA, CIA, CMA)
- Recent successful experience in cultivating new business and related market-facing activities
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Advanced written, verbal and presentation skills, including interaction with members of senior management
- Ability to travel to meet client needs
You want your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard to get where you are today. And now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. RSM is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you'll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective.
Experience RSM US. Experience the power of being understood.
RSM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.