FireEye is the leader in intelligence-led security-as-a-service. Working as a seamless, scalable extension of customer security operations, FireEye offers a single platform that blends innovative security technologies, nation-state grade threat intelligence, and world-renowned Mandiant® consulting. With this approach, FireEye eliminates the complexity and burden of cyber security for organizations struggling to prepare for, prevent, and respond to cyber attacks. FireEye has over 7,500 customers across 67 countries, including more than 50 percent of the Forbes Global 2000.
The Cloud Integration Developer is responsible for leading the effort to develop cloud-based solutions that enable FireEye technologies to work with customers in the cloud form factors they require. This includes writing Python code that brings security telemetry data into the Helix Cloud SIEM as well as artifacts for analysis in our various cloud-borne detection engines. The person in this role must possess strong technical skills, self-motivation, and a team mentality where teaching and engaging others to contribute to your creation is a primary function and the true measure of success.
- Code and operate a Python framework for cloud integrations with our products.
- Develop plugins on a serverless cloud app framework for receiving security telemetry data from various partner and customer data sources.
- Develop a serverless cloud app framework for managing artifact analysis.
- Maintain app frameworks through code upgrades and architectural improvements.
- Educate and deputize other FireEye employees, FireEye partners, and customers to develop plugins and integrations incorporating the app frameworks.
- Work with other engineers at FireEye to ensure cloud integrations interoperate with existing FireEye products and services.
- Serve as an expert for how FireEye products work and operate in order to understand how they interoperate with cloud services.
- Establish and maintain a good rapport with other engineers at FireEye.
- Work with product management, sales, and customers as necessary to understand how customers use our integrations and what customer problems we are trying to solve.
- Work with product management to prioritize integration development efforts.
- Work with customers to ensure a flawless user experience.
- Support sales as necessary by answering product-specific questions and listening to feedback from the field.
- Be a champion for our customers.
- Assume a customer perspective on all considerations and advocate strongly for the customer interest.
- Be a technologist.
- Stay current on advances in cloud and other technologies, incorporating new tech into our customer solutions as it becomes advantageous.
- Be an expert.
- Provide expertise on cloud technologies to the organization as a whole, serving in an advisory capacity to engineering, product management, sales, and any other FireEye personnel seeking a cloud expert.
- This is a REMOTE role and can be based ANYWHERE in the US*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.