This entry level position is primarily a support function where the incumbent will gain foundational skills in Property and Casualty Insurance. The Client Support Specialist will provide day to day client service to develop exposure workbooks, program design and final proposals for clients and prospects.
Note that visa employment-based non-immigrant visa sponsorship and/or assistance is not offered for this specific job opportunity.
- Entering, managing, and analyzing data in various systems and tools such as EPIC, Task Management (Service Hub), and Surplus Lines forms/templates
- Ability to compile data and information from various sources such as insurance policies, proposals, and insurance binders
- Understand and process billings according to requirements and instructions from the local office.
- Collaborate and communicate with other client services teams and Shared Service Centers (e.g. the National Accounting Center [NAC], Surplus Lines, etc.) to smoothly and efficiently complete joint work/process steps/etc.
- Maintain performance to client service standards and/or metrics
- 0-3 years of prior Commercial Property & Casualty (P&C) insurance knowledge.
- High School Diploma required; Associates or higher degree desired
- Experience with Insurance Billing processing is preferred
- Demonstrated ability to learn and/or perform complex processes with variable work inputs and outputs is required
- Experience with financial terminology/concepts or demonstrated financial acumen is desired
- Intermediate level Microsoft Office skills to include email, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Word capabilities to included use of templates, tables, creation/formatting of headers/footers, and various formatting tools
- Excel skill capabilities to include: data entry, formatting and formulas
- Exposure to Excel Pivot table creation/manipulation a plus
- Superior interpersonal skills for working with colleagues, clients and brokers
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, to include both phone conversation and email writing
- Attention to detail and process orientation
- Time Management and Organizational Skills
- Ability to work independently
- Customer service focus
- Problem solving abilities, including critical thinking, research, quantitative skills, creativity
- Able and willing to work a flexible work schedule as agreed
EOE, including disability/vets