CardX is a payment technology company that’s changing the way businesses accept credit cards. We’re focused on introducing more options for consumers, delivering automatic compliance through software solutions, and making payments more fair for everyone.
Our core values are positivity, respect, and excellence. We’re confident that, at CardX, you’ll have one of the best professional experiences offered anywhere: members of our team work directly with stakeholders and are regularly in the driver’s seat on high-profile client opportunities and relationships. On our team, you’ll be supported by talented colleagues who share your winning mentality and are, like you, energized by excellent work.
The Client Support Associate will support existing CardX clients by responding to a high volume of inbound service requests by phone and email. In addition, the Client Support Associate will complete the onboarding process for new CardX clients.
This position will require the deliverance of high-quality service through problem recognition, research, follow-up communication, and resolution. One with meticulous attention to detail, strong work ethic, outstanding communication skills, and the desire to thrive within a fast-paced, rapidly-growing company would excel in this role.
What to Expect
- Respond to inbound client support requests by phone or email
- Work with other Client Support Associates and manager to troubleshoot and resolve the majority of client inquiries
- When appropriate, open a ticket with the CardX technical team to troubleshoot a client issue, and follow up through completion
- Document client inquiries and issues, review and add to existing documentation, and create new documentation to be used by the Client Support team
- Schedule and conduct client training (with online screen sharing) to prepare new clients to use CardX Manage digital onboarding process, including application review and third-party registration
- Package and ship CardX products to new clients
- Maintain organization of supplies and supply closet, recognize when supplies are low, and submit refill requests as needed
- Update the CRM database with client information, status, and outstanding issues
- Communicate effectively with third-party partners and the CardX Sales organization to understand client requirements and ensure a smooth onboarding experience
- Work with manager to take on special projects to increase clarity and efficiency for the Client Support team and to support the growth of CardX