Dialpad's product suite covers the full range of modern business communications needs with Dialpad Talk, Support, Sell, and UberConference. All products are powered by VoiceAI, Dialpad's proprietary technology that helps companies unlock conversation insights, improve productivity and drive better performance across teams.
Who we are
At Dialpad, we're a team of doers. A team that thinks outside the box and when that doesn't work, we reinvent it. We don't settle for the status quo, and neither do the things we build. Led by the same minds behind Google Voice, we create products that get businesses talking—whether it's across the hall, street, or country.
With $120 million in funding from ICONIQ Capital, Google Ventures, Andreessen Horowitz, Scale Ventures and other top VC’s, Dialpad attracts top talent from iconic companies like Microsoft and Google as well as powerhouse startups like Hootsuite, Weebly and Anaplan. Every member of our team plays an essential role in creating dynamic products that don’t just combine design and mobility but works with you wherever productivity may strike.
About the Role
Our Regional Channel Sales Manager will be responsible for recruiting, onboarding, and managing resellers, VARs, and Master Agent consultants focused on next-generation business communications. You will work closely with Sales and Marketing to manage the regional channel pipeline and go-to-market activities that generate incremental revenue for Dialpad.
- Drive indirect sales revenue by recruiting, on-boarding, and managing resellers, VARs and Master Agent partners.
- Partner with Sales to drive lead volume and close deals through partners in their territories
- Work with Partners to drive joint marketing initiatives through events and other field campaigns to grow joint pipeline
- Deliver compelling capabilities demonstrations of the Dialpad platform and address high-level technical questions, serving as a subject matter expert around how UCaaS platforms fit within overall business communications
- Generate, build, and maintain relationships with channel partners to gain visibility and mindshare to create revenue-generating opportunities
- Pursue, contact, qualify, negotiate, and close potential partners
- Facilitate the relationships and identify responsibilities between the channel partners and Dialpad sales representatives to maintain the momentum of sales activities and goals
- Create and implement sales incentive programs
- 3-5+ years Channel Account Management/Territory Sales experience onboarding channel partners for a software company in the enterprise software space
- Recent experience working for an emerging tech company
- In-depth knowledge and experience with recruiting Direct Reseller partners, value-added resellers and Master/Sub Agencies
- Has met/exceeded own direct sales goals
- Must show a proven methodology to prospect and build pipeline
- Proven track record of sustained over performance against sales quota and pipeline goals
Joining our team means collaborating with people that aren’t just passionate about their work but about Argentine tango, musicals, sushi burritos, comic books - you name it. Because if you’re going to redefine the status quo, you need a group of people hungry to do more, to see more, and be more than where they started.
There is no idea too crazy and no task too small — we work together to make things we’re proud of.
Compensation & Equity
Teamwork makes the dream work. We recognize that our dedicated team members are what make our success. That’s why we offer competitive salaries in addition to stock options.
An apple a day keeps the doctor away - and it doesn’t hurt that we offer 100% paid medical, dental, and vision plans for all employees.
We offer a monthly stipend to help cover your cell phone, home internet, and even gym membership costs.
We believe in your future as much as you do! That's why we offer a yearly stipend for continued learning and education expenses.
Bon Appetit! Enjoy catered lunches, free snacks & drinks (both healthy and unhealthy - no judgment!)
Location, Location, Location
San Francisco <> San Ramon <> Austin <> Raleigh <> Vancouver <> Kitchener <> Tokyo <> New York <> Bangalore. From coast to coast, our offices are nestled in active and growing downtown areas
Dialpad is an equal opportunity employer; we believe in creating a community of inclusion and an environment free from discrimination or harassment.