Firefly is a category-defining and fast-growing Silicon Valley startup creating the next disruptive platform in Out-Of-Home Advertising. Firefly’s investors include some of the biggest names in the VC industry, such as Google Ventures, NFX Capital, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and Bessemer Venture Partners.
Firefly operates a network of Internet-Connected Digital Screens on the tops of rideshare platform (Lyft and Uber) drivers’ vehicles and taxis, thereby serving location and time dependent advertising and content for brands such as Turkish Airlines, Hotel Tonight, Venmo, Postmates, and Bonobos.
As Campaign Strategist, your job will be to empower salespeople with high quality sales planning and collaborative support to help close new business and drive revenue growth. You will examine customer needs and package ad products into compelling, effective campaigns that drive results for advertisers and revenue for Firefly. You will work creatively within rate card and yield management frameworks to maintain inventory fill rates and value minimums. You will also be helping produce beautiful, informative and useful documents including pitch decks, customer reports, product mocks, and case studies.
Our ideal candidate has the ability to manage a steady stream of urgent reactive assignments while also managing a portfolio of longer term projects. We are looking for a solid understanding of digital media and/or out-of-home and a track record of operational excellence and teamwork.
- Lead RFP strategy sessions, and produce thoughtful, creative and goal-oriented proposals to premium brands and advertisers.
- Participate with Sales team on select new business opportunities, recommending ideas and campaign strategies to meet campaign objectives and success metrics.
- Assist in identifying advertising needs of clients in order to develop new revenue opportunities.
- Cultivating relationships with existing clients to maximize client satisfaction, retention, and growth.
- At least 2 years of sales planning or sales support experience.
- Understanding of out-of-home and/or digital advertising.
- Experience working with sales leadership, operations and creative partners.
- Ability to successfully work under tight project deadlines
- Demonstrate a repertoire of skills such as scheduling, prioritizing, organizing, planning, problem solving, decision-making, financial savvy, attention to detail and follow through
- Ability to understand products and effectively identify how it can provide value to a prospective customer
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented self-starter with proven problem solving skills.
- Comfortable in fast-paced sales-driven work environment.
- History of effective cross-functional collaboration across multiple office locations.
Firefly Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants shall receive equal consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, marital status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, veteran status or disability.
To all recruitment agencies: Firefly does not accept agency and unsolicited resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our Firefly employees or any other company location. Firefly is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.