Business Performance Improvement - Manager
Riveron’s Business Performance Improvement (BPI) practice focuses on improving business processes, enabling technology and aligning organizations for growth, and achieving strategic objectives, with the target core areas of finance and operations. The Manager level position will lead multiple clients through change, due to transaction activity or growth objectives, and will assist with Business Process Design & Implementation, Technology Automation and Enablement, Corporate Services (including Shared Services Design and Implementation), Finance Transformation, Supply Chain Improvement, Merger Integration Planning and Execution, SG&A Cost Reduction, Working Capital Improvement, Revenue and Profitability Analysis, and Operational Due Diligence. In addition, these positions will contribute to the growth and development of the practice.
As a Team Member, You Will:
- Cultivate client/engagement opportunities and supports go to market strategies
- Provide engagement oversight and leadership to drive change, while increasing operational efficiency, reducing cost, and increasing cash flow
- Make recommendations to improve organization and process performance by providing operating model review and facilitate standups of finance and accounting organizations
- Assist clients in selecting and implementing leading technologies to improve the effectiveness of the CFO suite
- Enable leadership teams to make informed business decisions
- Provide mentorship and development opportunities to staff by participating in their advancement through on-the-job training, providing performance feedback, counseling, and fostering our team based atmosphere
- Contribute to practice development initiatives
Your Experience Includes:
- Bachelor’s in business or related field of study (Master’s is preferred)
- Minimum of 5+ years of relevant experience, preferably in a consulting or advisory role
- Process improvement experience within accounting and finance or procure to pay, record to report, or order to cash
- Experience within one or more of the following technologies: ERPs (NetSuite and Microsoft Dynamics), Finance Governance (Blackline, Trintech, Lease Accelerator), Corporate Performance Improvement (OneStream, Host Analytics, Adaptive Insights, Hyperion Financial Management, Hyperion Planning), Data Visualization & Analysis (Tableau, PowerBI, Alteryx)
- Mastery of Microsoft Office Products, advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Working knowledge of accounting and finance
Characteristics for Success in This Role:
- Candidates must have an objective focus on helping organizations increase profitability and improve cash flow
- Ability to develop, grow, and sustain client relationships
- Ability to work in ever-changing, dynamic environments
- Problem identification and solution-oriented mindset
- Ability to craft and deliver verbal, written, and oral messages and make recommendations to a variety of audiences, including client leadership and internal teams
- Desire to participate in internal and external initiatives that benefit Riveron or community efforts including community service, training, recruiting, and firm events.
- Ability and desire to travel
Riveron is a national business advisory firm specializing in accounting, finance, technology, and operations. A career at Riveron means you’ll partner with our clients while working alongside experienced industry leaders to elevate performance and expand possibilities across the transaction and business lifecycle. Our thoughtfully integrated, multi-disciplinary teams bring deep functional expertise, first-hand industry knowledge, and experience-based creativity and perspective to generate tailored solutions to address any challenge.
We know that a vibrant and healthy culture starts with inclusion where everyone can bring their best self and add to the increasing diversity of our team. At Riveron, you’ll find challenging work, broad client and project exposure, career development, mentorship, and growth opportunities. You’ll work alongside collaborative, smart, and enthusiastic colleagues and be mentored by experienced leaders who share a common set of values. We believe that work and life is a blend, so Riveron offers flexibility and employee benefits to ensure you have balance in life to meet all your goals, at work and at home.
Riveron Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer and believes that we are stronger together through our diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.