Business Development Representative - Midwest
We are Cardiac Imaging, Inc. (www.cardiacscan.org) – the leading national provider of Cardiac PET imaging services. We provide innovative, cutting-edge diagnostic imaging to the medical community. As we continue to grow, we currently have a tremendous opportunity for a Business Development Representative who is up for the challenge.
As a member of our team, you would be responsible for the business development efforts of the mobile services division of Cardiac Imaging, Inc. in your assigned territory. You will offer our diagnostic imaging services to physician offices through research to identify potential accounts, and solicit those accounts using a consultative sales approach to build rapport and engage key decision-makers. Expectations of success entail you scheduling meetings with those decision makers for the VP/Director of Business Development to close the deal and eventually for you to present and close your own contracts.
You will be supported by a top tier operations and sales team; assisting with technical discussions and the delivery of our highly demanded service. You’ll be expected to provide daily, weekly and monthly metrics to executive management regarding leads and accounts.
- Five or more years related business-to-business experience selling to physician offices
- Comfortable spending 100% of time in the field under a virtual reporting relationship
- Knowledge in one or more of the following healthcare specialties: nuclear medicine, diagnostic imaging, or cardiology
- Self-started, goal-driven approach with great follow-up skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and overcome objections
- Knowledge of sales techniques and the ability to conduct negotiations
- Requires travel within IL, IN and OH.