Would you like to be a part of a national, award-winning systems integration team? Concurrency, Inc. has built an esteemed reputation of providing top quality technology solutions. Due to our continued success, we are excited to add an additional Business Development Manager who will be responsible for generating new client relationships within the assigned region. In this hunter role, you will be responsible for leveraging ServiceNow solutions and Microsoft stack of technologies. Digital Transformation solutions will include but not be limited to: Business Management, Cloud Datacenter & DevOps, Data & AI, Modern Apps and Workplace Productivity. Our solutions typically leverage ServiceNow solutions and the Microsoft stack of technologies including Azure, Office 365, Dynamics CRM, EMS, and associated cloud-based services and products.
In this hunter role, you will be required to meet regional sales targets, and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction. We are seeking someone with a proven track record of successfully managing and developing complex strategic consulting solution engagements throughout a diverse set of industries and accounts.
The successful candidate will have a successful track record of opening C suite doors and building strong relationships. They will have effective presentation skills, strong account development and management skills, knowledge of the IT industry as well as corporate business challenges, and experience working in the IT management consulting industry. This includes showing strong business acumen and the ability to identify customer pain points, understanding of the partner ecosystem and knowledge of the business drivers of clients.
- Create effective ROI models to facilitate the sales cycle.
- Follow thru on any and all leads coming from Concurrency Lead Generation efforts.
- Proactively generate new qualified leads that lead to converted sales opportunities through new and existing business efforts in the assigned region.
- Sell our Strategic Business Consulting practices in the areas of business and organizational change management which typically includes Strategic Planning for Mergers, Acquisitions, Divestiture;, Technology Roadmaps; Communication and Training Plans.
- Build a territory and account business development plan and hold oneself accountable for execution of various initiatives.
- Meet annual, pre-determined sales business development goals within a territory in close collaboration with the AE and sales managers in region.
- Independent thinker and entrepreneurial spirit with experience working autonomously to reach and exceed metrics. Candidate must be a self-starter
- 5-7+ years of successful business development experience selling Microsoft stack of technologies including Azure, Office 365, Dynamics CRM, EMS, ServiceNow & associated cloud-based services in the consulting industry. Product specific knowledge is a plus.
- Strong relationships within the local region.
- Proven history of developing new business within enterprise customers in assigned region.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail orientated and able to handle multiple tasks at one time.
- Good organizational skills.
- Self-motivated and able to work autonomously as well as a member of a team.
- Ability to travel within assigned customer/territory base.
- Ability to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully
Encouraging a healthy work/life balance and providing our colleagues great benefits are just part of what makes Concurrency a great place to work. Concurrency full-time employees receive complete and competitive benefits. We offer a collaborative work environment, competitive compensation, generous work/life opportunities and a comprehensive benefits package that includes paid time off plus holidays. In addition, all colleagues are eligible for a number of rewards and recognition programs, excellent training program and bonus opportunities.