We are looking for amazing people diverse in thought, perspective, and culture to join our team. We check our egos at the door, roll up our sleeves, work hard, move fast, and support each other. If that sounds like fun to you, please apply!
ABOUT THE ROLE
Reporting to the Director, Billing & Collections, the Billing Specialist is an intermediate-level professional whose passion is accurate data and providing excellent customer service to build lasting customer relationships. This role requires outstanding verbal and written communication skills, knowledge of basic accounting principles, and reconciliation experience. The Billing Specialist will interact with internal and external customers and will be expected to provide Raving Fan service. This is a very collaborative role that interfaces with Centro’s media services team, sales, and other departments in finance.
ABOUT THE TEAM
The Billing and Collections team is passionate about what they do and aim to lift and support each other to be the best we can be. The work is fast-paced and dynamic and every day presents new challenges and opportunities. We focus on providing Raving Fan service to our customers and colleagues and strive for excellence and accuracy in everything we do.
- Manage full cycle billing for designated accounts within department deadlines and according to GAAP standards for accounts receivable
- Completes monthly account and revenue reconciliations for assigned regions and accounts
- Maintains internal billing tracking sheets for assigned regions
- Respond to internal and external billing inquiries using Zendesk ticketing system
- Assist in annual audit
- 3-4 years of accounting, or accounts receivable experience, including full cycle billing
- Accounting degree preferred, but not required
- Strong Excel skills, including pivot tables, VLOOKUPS, and ability to compile lots of data into meaningful reporting
- Must have accounting system knowledge; Netsuite is a plus
- Excellent organizational, attention to detail, and ability to multitask
- Stellar communication and customer service skills
- Digital advertising experience a plus
Centro is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and support an inclusive workplace diverse in thought, perspective and culture. We celebrate all team members regardless of gender/identity, sexual orientation, race or cultural background, religion, physical disability and age. We are better together.