Bilingual Care Coordinator
Be a Hero and Make a Difference for the Elderly With Your Work
European Service at Home, an Illinois leader of In-Home Services, is currently searching for a committed Case Coordinator – at our local Chicago office.
The ideal candidate will perform responsive and compassionate customer service to our Senior Clients and will be equipped to handle case management and direct supervision of Home Care Aides.
- $22- 23ph Based on Experience
As a Case Coordinator, you will:
- Work in a team environment to assure the accomplishment of the office's workload and goals
- Build and foster trusted, client-centered relationships to keep clients engaged in care services based on the Care Program
- Serve as a resource for technical questions, applications, and problem-solving
- Evaluate, Plan, Coordinate, and Manage Homecare Aides to ensure the client's and company's best interest
- Maintain a good standing relationship with Community Care Unit
- Ensure that client and employee records are complete and current
- Excellent reading and writing skills
- Thoughtful people skills
- Organizational and multitasking under tight deadlines
- Basic computer and office experience
- Ability to effectively delegate
- Excellent communication in English
- High School diploma
About European Service at Home, Inc. (ESAH):
ESAH is an In-Home Service organization dedicated to fulfilling care needs so seniors can continue living at home. Our employees enjoy a work culture that promotes diversity and quality client service.
- Paid training
- Competitive pay
- Health insurance, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- Bereavement pay
- Vacation Paid
- Career growth
- Bi-weekly direct deposits
Contact Now: call/text a recruiter at 847-327-0224
We look forward to meeting you.