Due to rapid growth of our Credit Review practice and the evolving credit risk landscape of our financial institution and financial services clients, RSM is seeking a highly motivated Associate to address our clients' credit risk mitigation needs with engagements ranging from traditional credit/loan review, to credit administration and policy review, and allowance for loan losses / CECL methodology reviews.
As a Process Risk and Controls Associate focused in Credit Review, you'll be asked to consistently:
- Model the core RSM values of respect, integrity, teamwork, excellence and stewardship
in all interactions with clients and team members
- Support multiple client projects simultaneously, while actively contributing to
internal initiatives such as talent, practice, and business development
- Leverage understanding of industry trends and business acumen to effectively communicate leading credit risk management practices
- Provide subject-matter expertise in credit risk mitigation strategies and policies and procedures
- Ability to multi-task on a diverse range of client engagements, maintaining responsibility for the effective delivery of quality services to your assigned clients
- Be proactive in your personal development in areas such as industry expertise,
technical specializations, and leadership to drive expansive personal value to
- ur people and our clients
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in finance, accounting or related discipline
- Minimum of 1 year of experience as a credit analyst, commercial lending assistant, loan officer, credit officer, or credit review related position
- Ability to communicate effectively with leadership at our clients
- Proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation creation tools
- Job relevant certification (e.g. CPA, CRC, BAI Loan Review Certification)
- Ability to travel to meet client needs
- Established experience in credit risk management and multiple lending area
You want your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard to get where you are today. And now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. RSM is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you'll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective.
Experience RSM US. Experience the power of being understood.
RSM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.