Mindshare's Chicago based Strategy & Analtyics team is growing and we want you!!
As an Associate Director supporting a well-known candy/confections client, you will partner closely with our Media Planning and Digital Investments teams to develop cross-media measurement strategies. In this role, you will use your knowledge of Media Analytics, Data Visualization and Relationship Management to develop recommendations and present actionable insights to our client. The ideal candidate will be passionate about growing talent and continuously expanding their own skillset and nurturing that of their team!
- Leads advanced analytic requests involving log file data or other large datasets
Initiates and leads the team in developing long-term Measurement Roadmaps, bespoke to each client
- Manage and grow internal and external client relationships to help guide Analytics engagements, ensuring ideas and final deliverables ladder back to client strategies
- Leverage strong knowledge of syndicated and proprietary research tools and systems to designs and manages research projects; Generates and delivers strong insights based on results
- Supervises creation and execution of campaign-specific measurement framework
- Partner with Media Planning and Digital Investment teams to evaluate vendors, technologies and new advertising opportunities; analyzes the measurement capabilities within each
- Retain and nurture talent by providing regular feedback and coaching to team members; realizes when team needs improvements and acts accordingly
- Ample relevant working experience plus a track record of leading a team of Analysts and Managers
- Familiarity with Marketing Mix Modeling (MMM)
- Able to manage internal and external client relationships; ensuring delivers are produced on time and within budget
- Experience with a variety of the following tools and platforms preferred:
- Data Visualization - Tableau
- Web Analytics - Omniture, Google Analytics
- AdServers - DoubleClick, Sizmek
- Sydicated Measurement: comScore, Nielsen
- Ad Effectiveness Research: comScore, Millward Brown Digital,
- Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Familiarity with SQL, R, Python a PLUS
At Mindshare, we believe in speed, teamwork and provocation. Mindshare USA empowers people to challenge the status quo, through what we call Provocation with Purpose. We'll encourage you to break the rules, knock things down, rebuild them better, and push the boundaries of what's possible. It takes a team of people who invest in other's success, and together we make Mindshare the place where we do the best work of our career. We're a team that is radically honest – we call this our Authenticity Quotient. We are curious and competitive – that's our Passion Quotient. We embrace teamwork and adaptability – that's our Emotional Quotient. We're proud to be unmistakably #TeamMindshare.
GroupM and all its affiliates embrace and celebrate diversity, inclusivity, and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We are a worldwide media agency network that represents global clients. The more inclusive we are, the greater work we can create together.