Assistant Technology Manager (Chicago, IL, US)
Working alongside a high profile and prestigious team, The Peninsula Chicago is seeking a leader with extensive technical experience to maintain technology and achieve the company’s objectives and lead the team to success.
- Report directly to Director of Technology
- Assist in overall administration of Information Technology and Extra Low Voltage Systems departments and resumes the duties of Director of Information Technology in his/her absence from the office
- Competitive wage and generous benefit package
- Implement corporate standards, policies and guidelines related to IT and maintain strict compliance of the same at all times.
- Install and maintain ELV systems in the guest rooms. This includes but not limited to Bedside Panels, Room Lighting Control, FM radio, Air-Conditioning, Automated Valet Call, Room Temperature and Humidity, Volume control and audio/video sources.
- Manage the IT resources and ensure uninterrupted availability of IT services.
- Assist and support Disaster Recovery process for all critical hotel applications and IT infrastructures.
- Maintain strict security measures to ensure hotel network and data security. Conduct IT security awareness training for computer users.
- Support and maintain internet leased lines, telecommunication lines, VPN/MPLS connectivity to central systems, email system, etc.
- Must have BS or Diploma in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience working in ELV and Information Technology in hospitality
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong Logical and Systematic Trouble Shooting Skills
- Able to provide work authorization in the United States
We are delighted to receive your resume for further consideration. To be considered for the position, you must have work authorization in the United States.
About The Peninsula Chicago
Set along the famed Magnificent Mile section of Michigan Avenue, The Peninsula Chicago offers spectacular views over Lake Michigan and the glittering city skyline. Proud of its tradition of Midwestern hospitality, the hotel is considered the top choice for everything from accommodation to celebrations and corporate events in the city.