Job ID: JR-1037153
As the healthcare industry continues to rapidly transform, our IT team conceives, develops and delivers impactful technology solutions to support access to quality, affordable healthcare for our members. We are driven by our collective company purpose: To do everything in our power to stand with our members in sickness and in health®. Our IT team unleashes the power of this purpose through technology. We come to work every day to make a difference, and we deliver the highest quality and best solutions to our members.
In the fast-paced, quickly-evolving Healthcare industry, responsive, agile, reliable, and scalable technology is key to achieving HCSC's business objectives. As we continue to transform our business and technology capability, HCSC will adopt and scale new technologies to improve our responsiveness to our members, while at the same time driving operational efficiency. Intelligent Automation, the intersection of RPA (Robotics Process Automation) with advanced analytics/AI, presents a unique opportunity to enhance our business capabilities. The IPAL (Intelligent Process Automation Lab) is building a team of experts charged with scaling our delivery capability and helping to shape/drive automation opportunities.
This position in IPAL is responsible for assisting the IT Product Manager with the full lifecycle management of RPA product - UiPath, from strategic planning to tactical activities, specifying requirements for current and future products; leading ideation, technical development, and launch of new IT products; acting as a proxy for the IT Product Manager to interact with project teams and assisting the IT Product Manager with the with the tactical activities related to product management.
Required Job Qualifications:
- Bachelors Degree and 4 years product management experience, OR 8 years Information Technology, including 4 years product management experience.
- Experience in application development platforms and/or languages (HTML/CSS/Java/ASP.Net/PHCSC/Ruby/C#).
- Experience in cloud computing (SaaS / PaaS).
- Experience in DevOps and/or continuous deployment and/or integration process and tools (Bamboo, jenkins, RallyDev, Jira).
- Experience in integration technologies (Mulesoft/Tibco/Informatica/CAS).
- Experience in iterative, agile and/or scrum development.
- Experience in the knowledge of product-specific application architecture.
- Experience in solution architecture.
- Ability to tie together solutions across systems.
- Application domain knowledge.
- Program and/or project management.
- Ability to influence.
- Ability to prioritize and make trade-off decisions.
- Adaptability and/or ability to manage change.
- Creative thinking.
- Leadership -- Effectively leads teams & people.
- Problem-solving/ analytical thinking.
- Teamwork and collaboration.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science, MIS, or Information Technology.
- Experience in Intelligent Automation, including RPA (UiPath or other platforms.
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants. We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Expertise Information Technology Job Type Full-Time Regular Location OK - Tulsa, TX - Richardson, IL - Chicago