Why should I work for Laramar? Laramar delivers an unparalleled level of service to the real estate industry. We have grown into a national company with corporate offices in Chicago and Denver. Our success is attributed to our people. We have a well-trained team of real estate professionals who love their work and honor their commitment to our clients and our residents. If you are seeking a position where your enthusiasm, passion, and creativity are welcome, join the Laramar team!
Are there perks? Yes! Laramar offers excellent medical/dental/vision insurance, flexible spending accounts, Company paid life insurance along with paid short- and long-term disability insurance, six paid holidays, a generous paid time off program, and offers a 401k with match up to 3.5%.
Location: Our "Local by Laramar Office" in the Lincoln Park area
The job: Support the portfolio management team.
- Answer phones at the office and direct calls and messages to the appropriate team members. Act as a point of contact for residents of the portfolio in relation to customer service issues and concerns.
- Work with management and maintenance to ensure that timely and appropriate follow up is made regarding all resident communication.
- Receives and follows up on all property incident reports.
- Follow-up with resident rental collections and reports.
- Works with the portfolio team to assist in leasing and managing administrative duties.
- Assist Area Manager and Regional on tasks with property operations as needed. To carry out all functions as directed by Area and Onsite Community Managers and serve as a support system for the onsite maintenance team and vendors.
- Assist in creating operational reports and follow up on open tasks as need.
- Assist in monthly file audits, bi annual property inspections, vendor billing and invoicing as needed.
- Give tours to rental prospects when needed directed by management staff.
- Assist daily tasks with curb appeal and presentation including cleaning and organizing.
- Be available and flexible to assist staff as necessary.
- Microsoft product experience required.
- Yardi experience a plus.
- High school diploma required.