Lutheran Social Services of Illinois (LSSI), is a leading not-for-profit organization providing healing, justice and wholeness to people and communities. For over 150 years, LSSI has made a difference in the lives of children and families, and we're still a strong, viable presence in the State of Illinois, continuing that commitment to making a difference. LSSI is currently seeking a full-time Administrative Assistant.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Onsite liaison at the assigned Nursing Facility/SMHRFs for Comprehensive Program
- Support outreach and assessment activities in response to the Williams and Colbert Consent Decrees
- Obtain required documentation for the completion of outreach and assessments
- Communicate with required constituents in regards to client treatment needs
- Bachelor’s degree in a Social Service field required
- Demonstrate ability to communicate both verbally and in writing in a clear and comprehensible manner and excellent time management skills
- Valid Driver’s License and access to insured and reliable vehicle during working hours
Benefits and Perks:
Come be a part of this rewarding environment, and enjoy the knowledge that you’re helping others live better lives, as well as these career advantages:
- Opportunity for advancement
- Comprehensive benefits package, including healthcare insurance, up to 26 days of paid time off per calendar year, 10 paid holidays, sick time, 403(b) plan, Employee Assistance Program, and flexible hours
- The training you need to learn, grow, and succeed
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, pregnancy, any other characteristic protected by law.