Proudly Farmers First℠!
What do you get when you cross the best of Silicon Valley innovation and technology with the value driven mission of Family Farmers around the world?
Farmers Business Network, Inc. (FBN℠)!
FBN℠ was created by farmers for farmers and is on a mission to power the prosperity of Family Farmers around the world by leveling the playing field through insights, commerce and community. Our goal is to enable them to make smart business decisions that maximize their farms profit potential for generations to come, helping to ensure the fundamental economic viability and sustainability of family farms and rural communities.
We are a dynamic, and innovative AgTech company that offers competitive compensation and benefits and is backed by top investors including Google Ventures, Kleiner Perkins, DBL Partners, T Rowe Price and Temasek.
Accounts Receivable Specialist
Mission: Be part of FBN's Finance Operations Center of Excellence and provide exceptional customer service to farmers, business partners and employees.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Post customer payments by recording cash, checks, ACH, Wire, and credit card transactions.
- Ensure accurate customer invoicing and revenue recognition.
- Verify and resolve account discrepancies by obtaining and investigating information from sales, customer service, and customers in an accurate, timely, customer-friendly and professional manner.
- Record adjusting entries in A/R as needed.
- Resolve NSF checks and failed payments issues.
- Provide customers invoices and statements and account activity as requested.
- Protect customer and company data by keeping all financial information confidential.
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by assisting with audits and other ad-hoc reporting as needed.
- Assist with daily, weekly monthly, and quarterly cash reconciliations and close.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Previous Accounting ERP system experience a strong plus
- Commitment to continuous improvement and discovering and fixing gaps in process
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills
- Process and detail oriented, professional attitude, reliable
- Ability to work independently and with a team in a fast-paced and high volume environment with emphasis on objectivity, accuracy and timeliness
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong skills in excel
- Knowledge of or interest in agriculture industry is a plus
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
Compensation and title for this position will be adjusted to suit your experience and qualifications. We also offer an attractive benefits package that includes health, vision, and dental insurance.
Farmer's Business Network, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and participates in U.S. Citizenship and Immigration's E-Verify program.