Account Executive- Mid Market
Sales & Business Development I Seattle, Washington, Chicago, Illinois, San Francisco, California
Change the way customers and partners live and do business while helping them grow their top and bottomline with our transformative technology.
The Account Executive (AE) is responsible for developing and closing new business (use cases) within an assigned vertical market or geographic territory. This AE will acquire new customers and sell additional use cases, products and services into existing accounts. Ultimately, the AE is accountable for exceeding monthly/quarterly quota, proactive deal management, forecast accuracy, and driving adoption/usage with customers and prospects in collaboration with internal teams and the broader DocuSign partner ecosystem. This role will sell to geographical regions or verticals based on relevant experience.
This position is an individual contributor.
This position reports to RVP Commercial Sales.
- Be a driving force in the success of the company’s goals and objectives through achieving individual sales quotas
• Build and manage a sales pipeline through prospecting efforts
• Develop and negotiate enterprise level proposals and contracts
• Accurately forecast sales activity and revenue achievement through proper use of sales tools
• Create and deliver customized sales presentations and high-impact demonstrations, by phone / web-demo.
• Collaborate effectively and engage various pre/post sales resources including Sales Development Representatives, Market Development Representatives, Solutions Engineer, Account Managers, Partner Account Managers, as well as Legal, Security, Professional Services and Customer Support
• BS/BA degree or equivalent in relevant sales experience
• 5+ years of direct sales experience in a quota-carrying role; 1+years in SaaS sales preferred
• Highly motivated self-starters, eager to learn, determined to adapt quickly, and comfortable with some ambiguity
• Experience managing and closing complex sales-cycles
• Track record of over-achieving quota (top 10-20% of company) in past positions
• Strong computer skills, including Salesforce, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
• Willingness and ability to travel as necessary
Sales & Business Development @ DocuSign
Our technology is transforming the way our customers live their lives and do business. Our Sales team is collaborating with customers across the globe to help them leverage our technology to change the way they do business. Our Business Development team is partnering with some of the largest most innovative companies in the world and in their industries to bring the power of DocuSign to more customers. Whether you are selling to an individual or a large enterprise, you will apply your extensive knowledge of our product and strategic partnerships to help our customers grow their top and bottom line.
DocuSign® is changing how business gets done by empowering hundreds of thousands of customers and tens of millions of users in most countries around the world to sign, send and manage documents anytime, anywhere, on any device with confidence. DocuSign replaces printing, faxing, scanning and overnighting documents with the easiest, fastest, most trusted way to make every approval and decision digital. Organizations of all sizes and industries are accelerating contracts, approvals and workflows with DocuSign's Digital Transaction Management (DTM) platform and eSignature solution. DocuSign keeps life and business moving forward.