Would you like to be a part of a national, award-winning systems integration team? Concurrency, Inc. has built an esteemed reputation of providing top quality technology solutions. Due to our continued success, we are excited to add an additional Account Executive to our world class sales team working with already established accounts. These solutions focus on Digital Transformation; Business Management, Cloud Datacenter & DevOps, Data & AI, Modern Apps and Workplace Productivity. Our solutions typically leverage ServiceNow solutions and the Microsoft stack of technologies including Azure, Office 365, Dynamics CRM, EMS, and associated cloud-based services and products. Working with an already established book of business, you will be required to open new doors within, meet regional sales targets, and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction. We are seeking someone with a proven track record of successfully managing and closing complex strategic consulting sales engagements throughout a diverse set of industries and accounts.
The successful candidate will have a successful track record of effective presentation skills, strong account development and management consulting skills, knowledge of the IT industry as well as corporate business challenges. This requires showing strong business acumen and the ability to identify customer pain points, understanding of the partner channel and knowledge of the business and technology drivers of clients.
- Create effective ROI models to facilitate the sales cycle.
- Act as the expert and primary point of contact for clients on strategic initiatives.
- Identify and coordinate technical pre-sales efforts including resource identification and scheduling.
- Drive revenue opportunities through defined sales phases using industry standard CRM tools.
- Initiate Master Service Agreements and Statements of Work with new and existing clients.
- Bolster client sponsorship and minimize exposure and risk on projects.
- Ability to identity buyers for all workloads.
- Build a territory and account plan, and hold oneself accountable for execution of various initiatives
- Meet annual, pre-determined sales goals within a territory.
- Independent thinker and entrepreneurial spirit with experience working autonomously to reach and exceed metrics. Candidate must be a self-starter.
- 5+ years of successful consulting experience selling Microsoft stack of technologies including Azure, Office 365, Dynamics CRM, EMS, ServiceNow & associated cloud-based services and products.
- Strong relationships within the local region.
- Proven history of developing new business with large enterprise customers.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail orientated and able to handle multiple tasks at one time.
- Good organizational skills.
- Self-motivated and able to work autonomously as well as a member of a team.
- Ability to travel within assigned customer/territory base.
- Ability to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully.
- Maintain awareness of new and emerging technologies and the ability to apply them within client environments.
- General knowledge of Microsoft enterprise software technologies, project management. methodologies, application development methodologies and relevant IT architectures is a huge plus!
- Experience selling and delivering consulting engagements within large and mid-size enterprise clients. Candidate should have experience managing projects from inception to close.
- Ideally, the candidate will have Big 4 Management consulting background.
Encouraging a healthy work/life balance and providing our colleagues great benefits are just part of what makes Concurrency a great place to work. Concurrency full-time employees receive complete and competitive benefits. We offer a collaborative work environment, competitive compensation, generous work/life opportunities and a comprehensive benefits package that includes paid time off plus holidays. In addition, all colleagues are eligible for a number of rewards and recognition programs, excellent training program and bonus opportunities.