Requisition Number: MECHA02390
Vacutech is a member of the National Carwash Solutions family that includes industry-leading brands such as MacNeil, Ryko, TSS and Clean Touch. NCS is North America's top car wash solution provider. NCS’s bundled solutions allow you to customize services to get exactly what you need, when you need it for a solution that truly benefits you and your business. From product education to installation, our teams are here to help every step of the way. Exceptional service is the driving force behind all the companies in the NCS family.
National Carwash Solutions has grown over the past 45 years to become North America’s largest equipment, service, and cleaning solutions provider in the car wash industry. Our world-class brands are backed by the largest service network in the country with more than 300 dedicated service professionals and growing! Come join us for an extraordinary career in a high growth, team-oriented company!
As the Architectural Designer/Drafter, you will lead and develop projects from early concept through design development and site layout. The designer will produce 2D and 3D project site drawings and renderings using advanced computer programs such as 3D software programs-BIM (Building Information Management), AutoCAD, and cloud-based technologies. The Designer will work with our sales team to produce professional drawing packets for use with bids and proposals. You will also work with the engineering team to produce submittal packets for certifications and permitting. Must display Vacutech’s and NCS Solutions’ core ideology and values while performing job duties.
What You’ll Do…
- Use Revit software to develop designs for use by Vacutech customers, certification agencies, local jurisdictions, and internal operations departments.
- Analyze drawings to determine material schedules, equipment schedules, and material take offs required to build a designed project.
- Consult with clients to determine their requirement
- Work from technical specifications, customer and internal drawings, hand sketches, scanned images, Google Earth, government drawings and or general specifications
- Utilizes knowledge of various machines, engineering practices, mathematics, building materials and other physical sciences to complete drawings.
- Resolve complex design issues with innovative and practical solutions
- Self-check and ensure work for completeness, accuracy, compliance to standards and manufacturability.
- Performs other job-related duties and special projects as required.
- Comply with all applicable OSHA, EPA, local regulatory laws, and company safety policies.
- Must stoop, bend, reach, walk; perform repetitive motions using hands to grasp, push, pull or do fine manipulations.
- Required to stand for prolonged periods.
- Intermittently lift light to medium weight up to 75 lbs.
- May perform duties requiring employee to intermittently bend and twist.
Management retains the right to change job duties and responsibilities at any time, based on business need.
What You Need…
- Associates degree from an accredited CAD training program preferred.
- Two years of relevant work experience (preferably in an architectural, product development, and/or manufacturing environment)
- Familiar with electrical, plumbing, and mechanical design.
- Experience using Autodesk Revit is preferred.
Grow your career supported by an energized and passionate team, professional development, training, flexibility and opportunities for advancement. We offer competitive wages and benefits including comprehensive health, dental and vision coverage, matching 401(k), paid time off and more.
National Carwash Solutions is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation or veteran status.