ManorCare Health Services- Chevy Chase, MD has an opportunity for a Director of Nursing!
The Director of Nursing:
- Collaborates with the Administrator
- Directs the Nursing Department to maintain quality standards of care in accordance with current Federal, State and HCR ManorCare standards, guidelines and regulations
- Assumes the responsibility for center operations in the Administrator's absence.
- Conducts the nursing process – assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation – under the scope of the State's Nurse Practice Act of Registered Nurse licensure.
- HCR ManorCare provides a range of services, including skilled nursing care, assisted living, post-acute medical and rehabilitation care, hospice care, home health care and rehabilitation therapy.
- In return for your expertise, you'll enjoy excellent training, industry-leading benefits and unlimited opportunities to learn and grow with HCR ManorCare. We offer a supportive environment that allows our team access to the most innovative technology, and state-of-the-art facilities.
Five years in long-term or acute health care preferred; At least 2 years nursing supervisory experience required.
Currently licensed as RN in this state; Bachelor's Degree in Nursing preferred.
Director of Nursing