We are looking for a Project Coordinator to join our IT team in Chestertown, MD.
The project coordinator must be detail-oriented, confident, and a critical thinker. This role will be heavily administrative and will work closely with project team members to ensure projects and tasks are completed on-time and within scope. Depending on project priorities, daily responsibilities would include outlining projects, internal communication with project teams, tracking progress of tasks and milestones, status updates/reports to stakeholders, and overcoming challenges to ensure successful project execution.
Ability to organize, prioritize tasks and allocate resources; experience multi-tasking and balancing time between multiple projects; and proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite are critical to the role. Bachelor's degree in Business or related field preferred. Recent college graduates are encouraged to apply!
- Develop and maintain detailed project schedules, including all administrative tasks and assignments involved in the project.
- Daily collaboration with software team members and team lead to communicate priorities, project status and adjust tasks as needed
- Identify root problems through strategic questioning, facilitate agreement on appropriate solutions, then assign tasks for completion
- Assist team members with solving problems and overcoming potential roadblocks
- Facilitate weekly planning meetings, manage project backlog, proactively identify risks and new priorities
- Assist the team lead with documenting end user needs and translating them into requirements for the software team
- Create and maintain documentation and standard operating procedures
- Strong administrative skills and proficient in Microsoft Office
- Detail-oriented and highly organized
- Problem solving skills and ability to offer recommendations and methods for solution
- Ability to communicate internally, and externally as needed, translating IT speak to user speak and vice versa
- Ability to work well under pressure and handle changing priorities
- Excellent time management and interpersonal skills
- Systems network/ desktop hardware experience and familiarity with IT terminology is a plus