Requisition Number: PAYRO03576
Dixon is looking for a Payroll Manager to join our team in Chestertown, MD! A successful candidate will be responsible for managing the operational and compliance related activities for generating and distributing payroll. The Payroll Manager will utilize our UltiPro platform to oversee centralized payroll operations. Bachelor's degree preferred and at least 5 years of experience.
- Manage UltiPro Payroll preparation for centralized payroll operations
- Participate in the resolution of payroll related issues
- Supervise payroll personnel staff
- Responsible for related payroll taxes
- Responsible for general ledger payroll journal entries and related reconciliations
- Develop polices and procedures related to system use
- Strong communication skills
- Have thorough knowledge of payroll and payroll tax regulations
- Strong computer skills
- Experience using analytics tools to analyze data preferred
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed in this position and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required and are subject to change. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
The Dixon Group is an equal opportunity employer. It is the Company's policy and practice to recruit, hire, train, and promote individuals, as well as to administer all personnel actions, compensation and benefits, without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, ancestry or national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, veteran status, military service, or any other factors protected by applicable law. This policy extends to all employees and applicants and to all aspects of the employment relationship.