DISCOVER WHAT'S NEXT for your career!
We connect farms to families. And now, you can be a part of that. As a warehouse associate, you matter. You aren't just hand-selecting orders within various warehouse environments of fluctuating temperatures, you are doing the work that nourishes millions. We are excited about what we do and we want people who can get excited with us.
- Competitive pay & benefits.
- Growth and professional development opportunities.
- We're committed to listening and responding to feedback.
- Recognition for great work, company events and picnics, and much more.
- Full-time employment opportunity.
Salary: $15.00/hr base rate plus incentive (up to $22.50 /hour)
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Receive orders, identify the pick locations and safely pick the items.
- Build stable and well cubed pallets.
- Safely operate pallet jacks and push carts.
- Ability to learn and perform duties in accordance with Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points (HACCP) and Safe Quality Food (SQF) policies and procedures.
- Previous warehouse/selecting experience strongly preferred.
- Lifting objects weighing from less than 20 lbs. to 60 lbs consistently.
- Occasionally pushing, sitting, touching, reaching, climbing, pulling, and gripping.
UNFI is a place where people can be their authentic selves and share their own diverse backgrounds, experiences, perspectives and ideas. UNFI is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status. UNFI is an EO employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.