Janitorial General Cleaner - Full Time Permanent (Operations)
Chesterfield, MO, United States of America
Back Apply Now
ATALIAN Global Services, Inc. is the US Division of ATALIAN Group, the independent, French, Paris based, facilities services organization. Established in 1944, ATALIAN Group has grown to a $3 billion organization with a presence in 33 countries on 4 continents – Europe, North America, Asia and Africa. ATALIAN provides its services to both public and private clients coming from a variety of business sectors such as Agri-business, Industry, Healthcare, Hospitality, Luxury, Tertiary, Transport, Retail, etc.
Job Skills / Requirements
Must have own vehicle. Not on bus route. General Cleaner Classification: Hourly Non-Exempt Reports to: Account Manager ATALIAN Global Services, Inc. is the US division of ATALIAN Group, the independent, French, Paris-based, facilities services organization. Established in 1944, ATALIAN Group has grown to a $3 billion organization with a presence in 33 countries on 4 continents – Europe, North America, Asia and Africa. ATALIAN provides its services to both public and private clients coming from a variety of business sectors such as Agri-business, Industry, Healthcare, Hospitality, Luxury, Tertiary, Transport, Retail, etc. The General Cleaner is responsible for the cleaning of and the maintenance within the assigned location to ensure a clean and sanitary environment for our clients. The General Cleaner will keep premises of office building or other commercial or institutional building in clean and orderly condition by performing the following job responsibilities. Job Responsibilities
• Empty trash and recycling
• Dust, wipe and spot clean all surfaces
• Vacuum, mop, and wet mop designated areas
• Clean entire restroom by utilizing disinfectants and bathroom cleaners, restock restroom supplies as needed, remove trash, clean fixtures, mirrors, and dispensers, sweep and/or wet mop floors
• This includes but not limited to hand tools, motorized equipment, chemical and cleaning utensils to address specific work assignments
• Ensure all lights are on/off and appropriate doors are locked when leaving an area
• Keep closets clean, neat and orderly
• Alert to public safety and security concerns. Notifies responsible agencies and/or leadership and supports the outcome
• Performs other duties of a similar nature and level as assigned by Supervisor and/or Manager REQUIREMENTS
• 1 year of cleaning experience, preferred
• High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
• Must be able to meet physical requirements of position
• Must successfully pass a background check and drug screen in accordance to contractual obligation.
Additional Information / Benefits
We offer industry competitive wages and a benefits package that is among the best in the industry. Comprehensive training is offered to all employees, with additional education offered to those interested in greater opportunities.
Atalian Global Services is a Drug Free Workplace as well as an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants shall be considered for all positions without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, 401K/403b Plan