Job Description Job #: 1024462
This Engineer is responsible for incorporating operational and compliance monitoring of security controls and policies, review of security logs, reconciling security events, escalation of security violations, risk assessment and risk management principles. The ideal candidate will have in-depth experience, knowledge, and skills in network security and compliance as well as experience with managing Agile/SCRUM software delivery methodology and release planning, including product vision and implementation as well as have a strong technical knowledge of software development and operations processes and technologies.
- Product visioning and planning with program manager
- Ability to ensure evidence collection methods are conducted, managed, and archived in a manner consistent with provided guidelines, to maintain preservation and protection of data and evidence.
- Identifies and recommends areas requiring change or modification.
- Performs complex and routine updates for security products.
- Handle security incidents and provide high level support with help desk tickets.
- Manage the security relationships with in-scope lines of business, customers, suppliers and stakeholders ensuring the integrity of the Security service.
- Understanding of network and security controls
- Proficient at the secure software development lifecycle and devops
- Proficient in Agile/SCRUM
- Ability to deal with complexity and high pressure situations and effective decision making
- Excellent communicator, able to analyze and clearly articulate complex issues and technologies understandably and engagingly
- Great design and problem solving skills
- Adaptable, proactive and driven to take ownership
- Keen attention to detail and high level of commitment.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [ Phone number blocked ] -6178.