$3K SIGN-ON BONUS FOR FULLY LICENSED SCHOOL BUS DRIVERS
Must have CT CDL Class B with P & S endorsements.
School bus drivers pick up students at stops along established routes and drop them off at school. They may also transport students and faculty to special events, such as field trips or sporting events. Drivers must be attentive to traffic and weather conditions while staying on schedule and ensuring the safety of passengers. They must ensure that their vehicles are operating properly each day by testing brakes, tires and other components. Drivers are also responsible for maintaining a safe environment within the bus by enforcing rules of conduct and responding to emergencies. At DATTCO, safety is our number one priority!
- Bring your child to work
- Access to 401k matching program and health insurance
- Annual raise program for all drivers
- College tuition discounts for all employees
- Company wide activities and parties!
- CT CDL Class B with P & S endorsements
- Able to perform the physical requirements of the position, including the safe operation of the assigned vehicle
- Able to read and understand route sheet and simple instructions
- Effective communication with passengers, parents and school officials
- Able to complete pre & post-trip inspections
- Able to maintain passenger counts and fairly implement bus rules without discrimination
- Able to work in a team environment and take direction from supervisors
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.