SPV CLINICAL SERVICES
The Supervisor, Clinical Services will provide leadership and direction to effectively translate the needs of the client into the delivery mode. The Supervisor, Clinical Services will ensure that employee assistance service, resources, referrals and consultations on various employee assistance programs and work/life issues to military service members and their families are provided in a courteous, timely and professional manner. The Supervisor, Clinical Services will maintain the highest degree of sensitivity, compassion, and respect for service members and their families. The Supervisor, Clinical Services will ValueOptions Federal Services, Inc. ® remains free of any political bias and displays consistency of service regardless of installation, location or any other factor.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee Military OneSource triage consultant team according to program guidelines, monitor their day-to-day-operational activities and ensure that program protocols are followed. Meet not less than bi-weekly, on an individual basis, with each team triage consultant to complete the individual supervision form in accordance with internal procedure.
- Monitor the activities of the triage consultant team in accordance with all productivity and performance metrics to ensure metrics are met at the individual and team level. Monitors and tracks employee attendance, the call out phone line, and individual break and lunch time to ensure appropriate call queue coverage.
- Review daily the assigned team’s productivity reports and provide on-going feedback to triage consultant staff.
- Monitor the call queue by consistently watching service level and triage consultant activities that may need to be altered to enhance any immediate service level concerns. Notify triage consultants, call center managers and/or directors if concerns arise that may impact the ability to meet service level metrics.
- Direct Military OneSource triage consultants in coordinating activities in all assigned area of responsibility, including but not limited to appropriate call handling, customer engagement, and the delivery of appropriate referrals and resources to meet the needs of the caller.
- Ensure efficient and effective communication between the departments and business teams throughout Military OneSource Team and ValueOptions Federal Services, Inc. ® as a whole. Work in tantrum with clinical quality auditor to address any triage consultant customer service or service delivery concerns. Hold routine meetings with team quality auditor.
- Provide efficient and effective supervisory consultation on potential mandated report and duty to warn situations to include ensuring the immediate safety of the caller, minimizing risk factors, conducting safety planning, ensuring appropriate reporting has been completed, ensuring follow-up occurs per Military OneSource protocols, and supervising/completing all required case documentation.
- Work to ensure customer satisfaction, complaint resolution, and customer recovery by speaking directly with callers who have escalated concerns, including program participants and network providers.
- Work with the Human Resources department in order to maintain the team’s compliance with company personnel policies, including completing annual performance reviews, 90 day evaluations, and any other necessary personnel documentation.
- Work with management and senior leadership to identify and recommend innovative ways to provide and improve services to Military service providers, installation leadership and military clients.
- Evaluate current business processes and apply methodologies to impact process improvement.
- May be called on to perform other duties and other responsibilities related to the engagement center activities in order to maintain critical processes and programs under the direction of existing policies and procedures.