Sanford Federal, Inc. (Sanford Federal) headquartered in Stafford, VA., is a premier, economically disadvantaged woman-owned Small Business that provides federal professional services, primarily engaged in providing advanced information technology, cyber security, management systems support, as well as business and infrastructure management services.
We are among the most innovative, respected, and ethical providers of technology solutions to the United States government. Our mission is to provide superior-quality, innovative, information technology solutions that help federal agencies best aid, serve and protect the American people.
Job Title: Functional Analyst
Based at: Virginia
The minimum requirements for a Functional Analyst are:
- A Bachelors degree in Engineering, Business, or a related field
- A Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
- At least fifteen (15) years of project management experience or at least twelve (12) years of project management experience with a Masters degree in Operations Research
- Preferred experience in direct support of Government Agencies supporting defense, Homeland Security, and/or law enforcement missions
The Functional Analyst shall clearly possess the following:
- Ability to provide guidance and direction for executive level projects implementing initiative management principles, business process development, business re-engineering, and strategic business projects.
- Capability to manage projects of high complexity and to direct the completion of projects within estimated timeframes and resource constraints.
- Ability to coordinate all parties to tasks and review work products for completeness, quality, and adherence to customer requirements.
- Ability to read and interpret government policy, regulations, and directives and to apply those interpretations fully and legally.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, with executive level personnel.
- Ability to provide executive level coaching.
Why Sanford Federal?
You can take pride in working for a company dedicated to serving our government by providing the best, most cost-effective solutions for the US Government. Our work helps the US Government secure our nation, support the efforts of our military and intelligence communities, and provide lifesaving medical services to our soldiers, vets, and their families.
Please submit your most up-to-date resume. Please be sure to highlight your relevant experience.
Sanford Federal Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all qualified candidates to apply.