Are you passionate about helping others?
Do you like working as part of a team?
Would you like to help create memories that will last a lifetime?
Lifetouch is currently hiring Elementary School Photographers. As a School Photographer with Lifetouch, you will be part of an established and industry-leading organization. Employees enjoy our fast-paced, collaborative culture and the ability to directly impact our business.
No experience or equipment necessary - paid training is provided!
Your job responsiblities as a School Photographer: You will direct and photograph students (ranging in ages 5-12) and staff for their school portraits. It will be your responsibility to capture high-quality images while displaying confidence and professionalism at all times.
Our most successful Elementary Associates are:
- Comfortable working with children ranging in age from 5-12
- Customer service all-stars
- Self-motivated and organized
- Professional, mature and great brand ambassadors at all times
- Great communicators
- People who like variety in their work
- Warm, friendly, and comfortable interacting with people with diverse backgrounds
- Take-charge individuals who like working in a highly visible role
This is not a 'desk job.' Every day is unique.
PLUS, WE'LL BUY YOUR FIRST TANK!
Associates who successfully complete our paid training class will receive a $50 gas card!
Interested? Apply now!
Associates are required to have a valid driver's license, a vehicle, and proof of insurance
Employment with Lifetouch National Schools Studios is contingent upon successful results of a criminal background and driving record check.
Lifetouch is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value a diverse workforce.