Travel Assignment - Emergency Department RN
Are you a passionate Registered Nurse looking for a new opportunity in Cherry Hill, NJ? Connected Health Care is searching for new, experienced RNs for our client's Emergency Department in a well-regarded hospital. The contract role comes with a per-hour rate of $85.00.
As an RN in the ER, you will provide care in a 24-7 Acute Care environment. You will also plan, implement, and evaluate patient care plans based on patient assessment to optimize outcomes and maximize available resources.
In your first few weeks in this ER Nurse role, you can expect to:
- Monitor, record, and communicate patient condition as appropriate to a multidisciplinary care team
- Collaborate as needed across disciplines to coordinate patient care, including patient transfer, discharge, referral, and spiritual/psychosocial support needs
- Evaluate the learning needs of patients and families and provide patient/family education appropriate to age, culture, condition, and circumstances.
To apply for this ER nurse role, you will need to be a graduate of an accredited Registered/Professional state body as a Registered Nurse (RN). Basic Life Support (BLS) and Healthcare Provider (ACLS) are preferred. You will also require the following:
- Any relevant life support certification as determined at the position level
- The ability to work in a busy environment and take appropriate action
- This position requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgment, and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
If youre looking to make a positive impact and create change, possessing an inclusive and committed approach, you'll be rewarded with an excellent contract per hour rate of $85.00.
We'd love you to apply for this contract Travel Assignment - Emergency Department RN position in Cherry Hill, and we're waiting to hear from you. Please contact Connected Health Care today.
Connected Health Care is a healthcare staffing agency specializing in travel nursing, travel allied health, and permanent placement. Our team of professional healthcare recruiters is focused on providing medical professionals with the most fulfilling career path, whether theyre traveling with us for a season or looking for a permanent place to call home. Navigating the world of recruiting is a complex task. Changes in peoples interests, the economy, and technology make every day different. What doesnt change is our commitment to connecting inspired people with visionary companies.