Provide a welcoming and friendly greeting to our patients as they enter our medical office. Take patient temperatures, ask screening questions and assist patients in maintaining a safe distance from one another while waiting to be seen.
- Provides patients with a positive first impression by greeting patients and providing direction to proper check in area
- Verifies visitors have an appointment by utilizing daily scheduling report
- Request additional visitors wait outside of our suite
- Ensures patients wear proper mask
- Ensures patients complete a COVID questionnaire
- Monitors patient waiting rooms to ensure rooms are not over crowded
- Ensures that patient areas are clean and chairs are wiped down
- Accepts packages from UPS and FedEx and alerts appropriate parties
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
- Communication & Relationship Management - Maintains open and interactive discussion with team and is aware of their needs.
- Professionalism - Develops individual relationships with coworkers while maintaining work appropriate boundaries.
- Customer Service - Conflict resolution skills, responds promptly to customer needs.
- Problem Solving/Analysis - Identifies and resolves problems and conflicts promptly, seeking assistance as needed.
- Ethical Conduct - Maintains confidentiality.
- Time Management - Maintains high volume productivity level for essential functions.
This position has no direct supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a clinical medical practice environment. This role routinely uses cleaning supplies, contactless thermometer, Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and a hand cart to move packages.
Work From Home
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk, communicate verbally in front of groups, one to one and occasionally email.
- This position is very active and requires standing and walking all day in order to get patients and direct them to seats as well as check various waiting rooms.
- Occasional bending, kneeling, stooping, and crouching.
- Lift or move objects weighing up to 50 pounds, with assist of a hand cart.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Using hands to operate equipment, show manual or finger dexterity, handle things with precision or speed, use muscular coordination and physical stamina. Ex: handle a thermometer and wipes.
- Use senses to observe and visually examine patients, paying attention to detail.
- Following through on plans or instructions.
- Using words to communicate ideas, basic reading comprehension.
- Sustain physical contact with another person in order to guide them due to diminished vision. Ex: hand over arm guided assist.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
There is no estimated travel with this position.
Required Education and Experience
- High school or GED
- Fluent in Mandarin or other language is a plus but not required
MAR is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.