Sales,Inventory and Operations Planning Manager -- Exciting Opportunity to join a leading manufacturer of high performance equipment for the growing semiconductor and life science industries.
The Sales, Inventory and Operations Planning Manager is a critical member of the Operations team. Reporting to the Director of Operations, the SIOP manager will have overall responsibility for demand management and SIOP processes for global service and manufacturing businesses. The SIOP manager will partner across Sales, Service, Product Management and Operations to develop and execute the optimal Sales and Operations processes, providing a Six (6) month rolling forecast and overall production plan that meets the sales forecast and available capacity.
This position requires a deep understanding of SIOP, MRP, master scheduling and capacity planning. In addition, the SIOP Manager will work closely with local supply chain teams to develop Planning BOMs, S&OP Metrics and Inventory Plans.
SIOP Manager Key focus areas:
- Design and implementation of improved SIOP business processes and toolset
- Facilitation of a consensus sales forecast
- Collaboration with Operations and planners to agree a master plan and backlog recovery actions.
SIOP Manager Qualifications:
- Bachelors or advanced degree with 8 years of manufacturing experience.
- Experience in the semiconductor industry (beneficial but not required)
- Strong verbal and written communications skills required
- Result driven with the ability to work well independently and complete tasks with minimal supervision
- Ability to multitask handling multiple priorities simultaneously