Analog Devices (NASDAQ: ADI) designs and manufactures semiconductor products and solutions. We enable our customers to interpret the world around us by intelligently bridging the physical and digital worlds with unmatched technologies that sense, measure and connect.
Position requires experience in and understanding of communication system architecture and design of high performance analog, RF and Microwave circuits. Knowledge of transistor level design and simulation of circuits such as mixed-signal, filters, driver amplifiers, LNA, mixers, and Synthesizers. The candidate should possess the skills to lead and manage design development, innovate, architect, design, simulate and verify circuit performance.
Possible assignments include:
- Participation and leadership in product specification and architecture.
- Participation and leadership in circuit design, simulation, layout, verification, iteration, and evaluation to meet the performance goals and analysis of circuit layout and lab experiments.
- Perform and lead prototype evaluation and debug.
- Collaboration with cross-functional teams such as digital, software, application, marketing and product engineers.
- Bacholer's degree with 3+ year experience. Master's or Ph.D. perfered
- Expertise in SiGe and CMOS RF/mixed-signal ICs for signal processing and telecommunication application.
- Experience with cadence design and layout tools, RF/analog circuit simulators and with electromagnetic simulators.
- Experience in design of LNA, mixer, synthesizer, PA's, RF switches, Frequency multipliers is desired.
- Experience in technical and project leadership is a big plus.
- Experience in RF system architecture is a plus.
For positions requiring access to technical data, Analog Devices, Inc. may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Department of Commerce - Bureau of Industry and Security and/or the U.S. Department of State - Directorate of Defense Trade Controls. As such, applicants for this position – except US Citizens, US Permanent Residents, and protected individuals as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3) – may have to go through an export licensing review process.
Analog Devices, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability
EEO is the Law: Notice of Applicant Rights Under the Law
Education Level: Master's Degree
Travel Required: Yes, 10% of the Time