AR / IAR Monitoring Analyst
96352 Requisition #
Gallagher is looking to hire an AR/ IAR Monitoring Analyst to join our Partner Assurance Team, providing administrative support to the Team Leader Appointed Representatives and Introducer Appointed Representatives. This role will support and embed the Appointed Representative oversight policy and control framework within AJG. You will review and RAG rate supervision forms and articulate findings, recommendations and assign appropriate actions. Other duties include assist with drafting Appointed Representative and Introducer Appointed Representative Agreements
- Allocate and track all AR compliance training using relevant system and provide relevant reports.
- Maintains the annual monitoring plan, issue reminders and escalate issues to Team Leader AR/IAR .
- Updates the high-risk register and chases outstanding actions through to completion.
- Keeps the Central SharePoint AR/IAR Register updated and maintained.
- Liaises with our offshore team (GSC) concerning annual due diligence checks and evaluates exceptions.
- Periodically reviews the financial services register to ensure it is kept up to date.
- Collates quarterly management information from business units.
- Maintain and review Appointed Representative’s handbooks and online learning as and when required.
- Provide support to supervisory meetings and produce minutes / reports as appropriate.
- Review Appointed Representatives Website’s and conduct additional due diligence as and when required and maintain records of all checks completed
- Comply with AJG Professional Standards Manual in accordance with statutory requirements for role with specific attention, but not limited to the AR Oversight Policy.
- Carry out duties following internal policies and procedures in accordance with applicable laws, rules, regulation, good governance and Gallagher’s shared values, in particular, putting clients at the heart of our business.
- Take all reasonable steps to ensure the part of the business for which you are accountable for demonstrably complies with applicable laws, rules, regulation, good governance and Gallagher’s shared values, in particular, putting clients at the heart of our business. If shortcomings are identified, take responsibility for remedial action planning, and action in conjunction with the relevant experts within the firm.
Your Skills, Knowledge & Qualifications:
- Proven experience in a regulatory environment
- MS office Advanced for Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Relevant knowledge of the FCA handbook relating to Appointed Representatives
- Professional and forward-thinking
- Ability to communicate positively and effectively
- Clear thinking and articulate
- Excellent organisational skills
- Time management and Prioritisation
- Eligible to work in the UK
What We Offer You:
We want Gallagher to be the organisation that all our people are proud to be a part of and where everyone can call themselves one of our team. Where our culture is embracing of difference, where you can be the best and, perhaps most importantly, be yourself.
We are all different in some way. If we were all the same, and all thought the same, we would be vulnerable as a group. By welcoming and encouraging diverse opinions and backgrounds within our organisation, we will have a healthier, more innovative and ultimately more profitable business.
If this sounds like somewhere you’d like to join, we’d love to hear from you. If you require flexibility for a role you are applying for, give us a call to chat through the options.
Gallagher is a global leader in insurance, risk management and consulting services. We help businesses grow, communities thrive and people prosper. We live a culture motivated by The Gallagher Way, our set of shared values and guiding tenets. A culture driven by our people, over 30,000 strong, serving our clients with customized solutions that will protect them and fuel their futures.
As a member of our global brokerage team, you’ll help our clients address risk, protect assets and recover from losses.
Our employing entity, Arthur J. Gallagher Services (UK) Limited, is proud to be accredited as a Living Wage employer with the Living Wage Foundation. Gallagher is committed to diversity of opportunity for all and is opposed to any form of less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender or gender identity, marital status, civil partnership status, parental status, race, ethnicity, colour, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, religion/ belief, age and those with caring responsibilities.