Bring your proven warehouse management experience to this well-known logistics company and make an impact immediately. We are looking for someone to maximize productivity on the floor, ensure training & retention plans are followed as well as controls measurable in relation to cost for productivity. Company is looking to interview immediately, so apply and call Randstad today.
- Complete weekly audits looking for safety issues and opportunites for improvement
- Hold a daily start-up meeting that covers safety issues, downtime, and production from the day before
- Overseeing time entry and approving hours
- Coach/Mentor direct reports
- Maintains cleanliness of work areas, by promoting 5S
The essential functions of this role include:
- manual lifting up to 50lbs
- working up to 5 hrs of overtime per week
- working weekends
- High School (required)
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 5:30 AM - 3 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.