General Overview of Position
The position of IT Programmer is a full time position requiring 45+ hours per week and reports to the Technology Development Manager. This position develops and writes computer programs and integrations to enhance and support the operations of the company. Must be comfortable with change management in a fast-paced environment. Requires ownership of assigned tasks and an entrepreneurial mentality.
- Create customer focused practices and provide excellent customer service at all times.
- Identify and develop IT programs and processes needed to enhance overall company efficiency.
- Complete all tasks and projects on time and on budget.
- Perform IT duties required to meet the needs of the business.
- Assist with the maintenance of the Company website.
- Assist with the upkeep of the various Company databases.
- Assist with server upkeep.
- Other duties and/or tasks may be assigned on an as needed basis.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Experience with reporting and developing functions within Power BI.
- Working knowledge of Azure and Salesforce.
- Ability to perform API integrations to include: direct, custom, Middleware, Azure and Mulesoft.
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve IT related issues.
- Extensive knowledge of MS Office programs.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Required availability including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Ability to provide an acceptable background screen.
- Ability to pass a drug screen.
Essential Job Functions
- Ability to lift and carry up to 25 lbs.
- Ability to sit for long periods of time.
- Ability to use hands and fingers to operate office equipment.
- Ability to effectively communicate, in English, both written and oral.
- Annual performance appraisals.