Do you have experience working with machines? Are you looking for a new position that will allow you to develop your skills and grow? Do you do your best work when you are hands on? If you answered yes to these questions this is the position for you! We are currently hiring Machine Sanitizers to do light machine sanitizing for a fast paced manufacturing company.
- Remove excess product from vessels and pumps
- Clean tanks, fillers, pipes, hoses, pumps, all other associated connections
- Sanitize vessels, pipes, hoses, pumps, all other associated connections
- Connect product from tote or tank to filler
- Follow all safety rules
- Follow all GMP and company policies/procedures
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2-5 years relevant experience, manufacturing setting preferred
- Ability to read, understand and maintain records as required
- Ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
**All shifts available!**
The essential functions of this role include:
- wearing steel toe shoes
- manual lifting up to 50lbs
- machine operator
- High School (required)
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 7 AM - 3:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.