¨ Perform assessment testing as scheduled on in-process and/or finished device products according to all quality documentation.
¨ Evaluate test results for compliance to specification.
¨ Recognize problems that might affect the quality of integrity of the product and communicate problems.
¨ Perform calibration and routine daily/weekly instrument maintenance to ensure accuracy of results.
¨ Identify Lean manufacturing opportunities for continuous process improvement and suggest alternatives and solutions to problems.
¨ Initiate changes to current SOPs.
¨ Train other QC technicians or temporary technicians.
¨ Perform other duties assigned by management.
- Bachelor’s degree in medical technology or related field with 0-2 years work experience in the Biomedical Industry.
- Knowledge and application of Lean Manufacturing or DBS tools.
- Experience working with web-based applications.
- Must work well with others and understand how to be successful in team environment.
- Computer skills must include experience with Microsoft word and Excel.
- Basic understanding of Statistical analysis is needed.
- Experience working in a diagnostic medical lab is preferred.