Are you a skilled Maintenance Leader looking to make the next step in your career? Randstad has partnered with a rapidly growing company specializing in the sheet metal and extrusion industry, and they are seeking a hands on Maintenance Manager candidate to lead their Maintenance Team! This is a direct hire opportunity, where you will be the company's employee from Day 1! WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU: Please see Below: - Located in Chaska, MN - Permanent Placement! Access to Competitive Benefits such as 401(k), PTO, Paid Vacation, and Health Insurance -1st Shift Hours, must be available via phone for on call help - Pay range is 90k-120k plus bonus opportunities FOR NEXT STEPS AND IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION: - email Andy at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delegate work to technicians.
- Train and develop technician’s skills.
- Investigate/troubleshoot technical problems and make repairs to equipment.
- Develop solutions to upgrade existing equipment.
- Coordinate work with external contractors and vendors.
- Communicate completion of work to respective department leads.
- Approve/Deny MRO purchases.
- Develop, maintain, and improve current PM program/schedule.
- Lead the CMMS initiative and hold persons accountable for recording work/parts.
- Prepare and maintain maintenance reports and records through the CMMS system.
- Responsible for complying with environmental, health, and safety programs.
- Thorough understanding of electricity, electronics, hydraulics, pneumatics, and mechanical systems as they relate to heavy industrial equipment.
- Occasional overtime work may be required as job duties demand.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- wearing steel toe shoes
- manual lifting up to 50lbs
- standing for 8 hours at one time
- working up to 10 hrs of overtime per week
- working weekends
- Materials Management
- Electronic Maintenance
- Mechanical Maintenance
- Stock Management
- Business operations
- No Degree Required
- Years of experience: 5 years
- Experience level:Manager
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.