This position is an integral part of the Financial team and will report to the Manager-Financial Planning & Analysis. It is located in Chaska, MN and will be hybrid onsite/work from home when we go back to a new normal in the future. If you thrive in an analytical, multifunctional, and dynamic role and want to work to build a world-class finance organization—read on.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to:
- Enter standard cost data into the ERP system
- Prepare necessary journal entries, reconcile ledger accounts and directed analysis
- Complete daily management reporting, other periodic metrics and reporting packages, annual budget process entry and directed calculations for departments or standard costs.
- Participate in special assignments crafted to capture data to improve operational efficiencies.
The essential requirements of the job include:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance and 2+ years of relevant experience or MBA with 0-2 years of relevant experience.
It would be a plus if you also possess previous experience in:
- Cost Accounting and/or Manufacturing