Service Integration Engineer
At Kelly Services, we work with the best. Our clients include 99 of the Fortune 100TM companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
1) These positions may be Contract to Hire – so candidates MUST have either a GC or be a Citizen.
2) Candidates must be able to work on site 100% of the time
3) If they are willing to relocate, it must be at their own cost
4) Candidate MUST have experience with New Relic.
5) If a candidate has experience with CHEF that would be a plus.
6) Please make sure that candidate were not previously submitted to ANY other position with GE, these positions were previously released and they will declined if they were previously presented. If you have doubts or the candidates has doubts, send them anyway and I will make the determination.
These two Service Integration Engineers will need to have solid *New Relic development experience* for synthetic Pro monitoring.
Why is this a great opportunity? The answer is simple…working at our client is more than a job; it’s a career. The opportunities are diverse whether you are right at the start of your career or whether you are looking for new challenges this is the job for you, so be quick and apply now!