Substance Use IOP Facilitator - Charlottesville, VA
$2,000 Sign on bonus
Join a team of mental health professionals dedicated to making a difference in others' lives!
At Health Connect America, we are dedicated to making connections happen every day by cultivating growth, belonging, and wellness for our teammates, while providing meaningful mental & behavioral health services to our community.
What will I be doing?
- Assisting IOP (Intensive Outpatient) coordinator with intake and screening assessments
- Facilitating Intensive Outpatient Groups and performing required drug screens
Am I a good fit?
- In this position you will be working from the Charlottesville, Virginia office
- Candidate should possess effective interpersonal communication skills, have ability to remain sensitive to service population while providing treatment services, while also maintaining appropriate boundaries
- Flexible schedule is necessary to meet group meeting requirements and needs of program
Qualifications for this position include:
- CSAC required and/or Resident in Counseling
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in working with substance abuse/ co-occurring disorder clients
- Licensed and active Licensed-Eligible with experience working with substance abuse/ co-occurring disorders preferred.
Health Connect America is a multi-state, community mental health, behavioral health, family preservation, and therapeutic foster care services provider. It is the mission of Health Connect America to create quality, affordable opportunities for individuals and families to achieve their greatest potential in a safe, positive living environment.
We encourage wellness for our staff by offering competitive compensation and benefits to our full-time team members including medical, vision/dental, 401K, Health Savings Account with company contribution, and paid time off. We also offer an Employee Assistance Program including 8 counseling sessions per year to promote emotional wellbeing.
Health Connect America is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law.